me & the kids.

me & the kids.
l o v e

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Break begins....

I am very excited that today marks the start of my Christmas break. I didn't finish everything I needed to at school so I will still need to stop back in to do some things, but at least it will be at my leisure and I can take the kids with me too because they love to go to Mommy's work. Tomorrow my sister Kim comes which I am pretty excited for since she is the only family I will see over my Christmas break. I am a little nervous though because I have been having some lower abdominal cramps the last couple of days.....(I don't think I mentioned before, but I didn't have some lady troubles about a month or so back and did find that I have a cyst on my ovary that has to be looked at again the first week of Jan.)...but anyways the cramping hurts fairly bad and I am afraid it may me the cyst will burst or something....I dunno. But if this cyst has any consideration for me it will wait to do what it needs to do after my sister leaves so that I can have fun with her. :o) On a way seperate note I joined this practical saver online sight that helps who you where the best sales are for groceries and what coupons you can use, etc... Well anyways....I typically spend about $120 on all groceries (including pull-ups, cleaning supplies, & toiletries) I really wanted to trim this down, so goal #1 is to get it down to $100 a week & ultimately I would like to get it down to $80 a week. The last two weeks I have gotten to the $100 goal. I do the bulk of my shopping at Frys and always look at the percent I save....typically if I got a 30% I was happy, last week I got a 38% and today I got a 41%!woohoo! So we will see how things continue, but I think I am getting better and this whole grocery shopping thing. Well I am off to do some more cleaning, but I will try to write more on this blog over break....no promises though :o)
May God our Father give you grace and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment