me & the kids.

me & the kids.
l o v e

Monday, November 15, 2010

"For wherever your treasure is....

there the desires of your heart will be also." Luke 12:34
I love this verse even though it's one that can often be convicting for me. It's convicting because another saying that goes along with this verse is that where your mind wanders is where your heart is. When your mind wanders where does it most often go? It shows you if you are focused on earthly things or are you focused on God and his will for you? I wish I could say my mind always wanders to Godly things, but I would be totally lying. My mind often wanders to earthly desires and it often disgusts me when I actually think about it. I am hoping that as I spend more time in the word and in prayer God will reveal to me what it is that he wants most of me and I can focus myself on that.
On a seperate note....I head to the Dr. tomorrow morning, hoping all goes well....been having some issues. Felt better today though after prayer with the pastor's wife yesterday. And I am going to leave you all with another verse I read today.....(comforting knowing that there is one thing that is constant)...Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega-the beginning and the end. I am the on who is, who always was, and who is still to come-the Almighty One."

No comments:

Post a Comment