me & the kids.

me & the kids.
l o v e

Monday, November 8, 2010

Thankful...

So I have heard that some people do this 30 days of thankful thing before Thanksgiving and clearly I missed the boat on starting that, but I thought perhaps I could fit 30 into one blog! Here goes nothing...
1. Thankful for a great Mom & Dad that did such a great job raising me, although I may have questions things at the time. :o)
2. Thankful for Malaki who is a Mama's boy to the max! He cried and layed in his bed for a half hour after I left for work this morning because he was so upset that it was Monday and time for me to go back to work again.
3. Thankful for Jaylee who is so sweet and affectionate and has personality like WHOA!
4. Thankful for my job that I really, really enjoy.
5. Thankful for the amazing church I have now been attending for about a year and a half.
6. Thankful for my best friends Lindsey who is always there for me & can always make me laugh.
7. Thankful for the experiences I was allowed to have while attending IWU. College days were seriously the best ever.
8. Thankful for God's protection in my life in many areas.
9. Thankful for my sister sending me the book, "Power of a Praying Wife" which is the perfect book for me right now.
10. Thankful for all the food I have to eat. I think I sort of have food issues, but I feel so happy & content with a large variety of food in my house.
11. Thankful for all my sisters....we are all so different, but it makes for good laughs and good conversation.
12. Thankful for living so close to my work that I can walk or ride my bike each day.
13.Thankful for the ability to run, (even though I haven't been doing it much lately), I am thankful that I have the ability to do so because it makes me very happy and just feel good all around.
14. Thankful that God has allowed me to serve him by using some of my gifts he gave me.
15. Thankful for the great worship music I have on my itouch right now.
16. Thankful for facebook so that I can keep up with my family easier that I am far away from.
17. Thankful that I was able to visit my family in Michigan so much this year....I miss them a lot.
18. Thankful for the beautiful things God created in nature....different landscapes.
19. Thankful that the time is getting closer where I may live in a house instead of an apartment....(no set date, I just know it's getting closer....now I just have to pray to figure out where we are supposed to buy)
20. Thankful for God's forgiveness or forgivingness? I dunno....but I am thankful for it cuz man do I really mess up quite a bit.
21. Thankful for the changes the Lord has made in my heart within the last 3 months or so.
22. Thankful that within the last year I am finally able to read the Bible because I want to and actually be able to understand and learn from a lot of it.
23. Thankful for my co-workers.....we are all very different, but I learn things from every single one of them and they are a great group of people.
24. Thankful for my very comfortable bed....might sound silly, but seriously you spend a good portion of your life on it, so I am just glad I have one that I really like and I kinda feel like a queen in it. :o) (yes I know that I am special)
25. Thankful for all of the great information we have access to over the world wide web....sounds weird, I know, but seriously....if used carefully the internet is a great source of information and avenues to further His kingdom.
26. Thankful that my kids both love going to church so far....we'll see how long I can have this continue.
27. Thankful my kids are both active and busy bodies like me so they love it when I take them all over the place.
28. Thankful that Plato's Closet is now located 1/4 mile from me so that I can get my fashion fix by bargain shopping there.
29. Thankful that no one has made any comments to me about how I don't proof read my blog posts very well or at all.
30. Thankful I am done with this post because a) it started to get difficult doing all 30 at once instead of day by day & b) I wanna go to bed. :o)
31. I had to come back and add this one....I have no idea how I forgot to put this on the list...but about 12 hours later while at work I realized I had forgotten it and this one just cannot be left off of the list...so 31 it it....I am thankful for Floyd! An amazing husband who cares for me, provides for me, and just loves me, (oh, & he's pretty good lookin too)!

**So some Thankful things were deep while others were quite shallow, but still I am thankful for them all!**

No comments:

Post a Comment