me & the kids.

me & the kids.
l o v e

Monday, November 29, 2010

what to blog about....

So I have been an absent blogger again.....not because I didn't have time, but more so because I didn't know what to write. I've been going through some "life" things that could provide for various discussions on my feelings and new realizations, but it's another one of those situations where I don't feel like I can expose much without also involving other peoples' personal business. What I can say is that I have learned that there are many more things in my life than I realized, that I really have no power over other than the power of prayer. I have always prayed, but to be honest with you I never really thought it did much....I felt of it more as a formality & I felt like God was just gonna do whatever he had preplanned whether I prayed or not. Well through my experiences and my wonderful book I have been reading I no longer feel this way. I am going to make praying a large priority in my life now because I believe so strongly in it. I am also thinking I may still do my prayer walk & a prayer journal because sometimes I feel like I would like to write my words down to pull more out. Another issue that has been swirling around in my head is also something I cannot specifically write because I don't want to expose anyone or hurt anyone's feelings, but I would still appreciate prayer. When I was growing up at our church people would sometimes have "unspoken" prayer requests....so people would know to pray that God's hand would be at work in their lives where they needed it even if they did not know specifically what they were praying for. Soooo....that's what I am saying.....I have an unspoken prayer request.  :o).....
On a seperate note....I had a great Thanksgiving weekend full of relaxation, food, family/friends, & good deals shopping. :o) Also happy to say I have less than 3 weeks until my Christmas break starts! That is all!
May God our Father give you grace and peace.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and your "unspoken"...call me ANYTIME you need to talk. love you friend.

    ReplyDelete