me & the kids.

me & the kids.
l o v e

Friday, September 3, 2010

a new pair of eyes....

I feel like I got a new pair of eyes this week. It's really strange. I guess it goes back to the new perspective I have, but I feel like I am seeing my world in different eyes now. Just within this week I have already realized different things that I say or do that are good or bad for me &/or others around me. I have pinpointed different relationships I have with different people and the good and bad things that can or have resulted from them. Now don't get me wrong a lot of these things I am now seeing, (that I plan to change), really appear to be nothing earth shattering, but they are very small things that I believe in the whole scheme of things DO & WILL make a very big difference. I always thought of myself as being mature before and (at least the past 4 years) have always had people tell me how mature I am for my age, but I guess ones perspective goes beyond maturity. Maturity does shape ones perspective but so does the wisdom they gain from their faith/religion. I am not sure if this post will make any sense to anyone, but it was an attempt to share so I think I should at least get some credit. :o)
On a seperate note today is Floyd and my 5th yr. anniversary! Last night we had free tickets to go to a Cardinals game so we did that and it was nice to spend time with just us 2 (even though it was hard to leave the kids), and it was cool to see the stadium because I had never been inside before. Tonight we are going to spend some time together with the kids and perhaps we will go out to dinner one of the other nights over this 3 day weekend. Anyways....I am off to go play with the kids now! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment