me & the kids.

me & the kids.
l o v e

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

No Hiding...

It's really late so this will be a short one, but I wanted to post real quick anyway because I wanted to share a verse the I read yesterday....Hebrews 4:13 "Nothing in all creation is hidden from God . Everything is naked and exposed before his eyes, and he is the one to whom we are accountable." I really liked this one because I think a lot of times I work so hard to present myself in a certain way so that I please or don't offend other people and not that it's a horrible thing, because social skills are a good thing :o) but I need to realize tand remember hat God is the only one that I am accountable to. Although others judgments and opinions can hurt in the moment, they ultimately hold no baring over my fate; therefore, I should waste no time trying to hide anything about myself from them. By caring so much about how others view me, I am actually allowing them to have power over me when they should not. Also, no type of persona I put on will fool God....he knows everything about me...the good...the bad....and the worse. I have heard some people say that if they question something they are doing they think about what their Mom or Dad would say about it....while that may be helpful, I ought to be thinking what would God say if I had a conversation with him about this. Sometimes I am not sure what God what say about different situations, but I am working on my relationship with him and finding the truth daily.
On a lighter note, I went to my friends house tonight to eat some pizza & watch ANTM and it was a great time. Ki came & met her little doggy which was iffy at first, but they were the best of friends by the time we left. : o) Off to bed I go, hope everyone has a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment