me & the kids.

me & the kids.
l o v e

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hebrews 13:8....

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever."
Such a simple verse, but one that means so much! It reminds me of something my Mom said to me a few different times when I have been really upset and hurt by people I thought cared about me....she would say, "People are always going to let you down, but God never will...I might even let you down, but God NEVER will." I relate her words to this verse because by her saying that I think she was telling me that people change, people are flawed....but God, he's not! In the world we live in where so much can change from day to day, it's nice to know that there is one thing that is constant, one thing you can depend on no matter what! Now Hebrews 13 had so much good stuff it in that I could write the whole chapter here, but I won't and I will just tell you to go read it! do it! :o) The chapter is just concluding words, but they are good ones!
Well I need to go wrap up this second loaf of pumpkin bread I made this week--YUM! & head to bed cuz I am wiped out again...(p.s. oh, how I wish I could write work stories on this blog!! some days are just unbelievable! haha)
May God our Father give you grace & peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment