me & the kids.

me & the kids.
l o v e

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

what if I don't have a good story?

I have always loved when people share their testimonies at church because I find them so inspiring and so fascinating. It's amazing hearing what God is able to do in other people's lives...BUT.....then it also get's me thinking....what's my story? The thing is, I don't really have a cool story! No near death experiences, no childhood trauma, no unideal circumstances, etc... This makes for a very boring testimony which is unfortunate because the internal change I feel is so great! If I could put into words the little things in my life that have changed and those feelings I have inside me I would, but I am still not sure it would be a testimony anyone would want to sit and listen to. Oh well though....I guess giving a testimony may not be my calling right now, which is totally ok with me since I'm not really big on public speaking anyways. :o) If anyone wants to share their testimony with me message me through facebook because I would love to hear it! That's all for tonight because I am sooo tired I keep misspelling every single word!
May God our Father give you grace and peace.

1 comment:

  1. different stories reach different people :)......thats what is so sweet about the diversity in the body of Christ! :)....your testimony might just be what someone with a similar background as you will hear and be inspired to pursue the God who rocked your "uneventful" world (referring to no near death experiences, childhood trauma, & unideal circumstances). I know because it is already inspiring me...
    Jenalee

    ReplyDelete