me & the kids.

me & the kids.
l o v e

Friday, October 1, 2010

He never lets go....

So I know I have been blog slacking and it's late again tonight, but I really wanted to leave the lyrics to a very powerful song.....I think I mentioned it once earlier in a blog, but I found out the name & found the lyrics. If you have not heard it you should definitely google it. I have it on my ipod and to be honest the guy singing it is really not even my kind of music, but it's just such a powerful song and I just LOVE it!

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, your perfect love is casting out fear.
And even when I'm caught in the middle of the storms of this life, I won't turn back, I know you are near.
And I will fear no evil, for my God is with me. And if my God is with me, whom then shall I fear? Whom then shall I fear?
Oh no, you never let go, through the calm and through the storm.
Oh no, you never let go, in every high, in every low.
Oh no, you never leg go, Lord you never let go of me.
And I can see the light that is coming for the heart that holds on, a glorious light beyond all compare.
And there will be an end to these troubles, but until that day comes, we'll live to know you here on the earth.
ETC.

If you already know this song or if you look it up for the first time & listen to it please comment and let me know what you think.

Tomorrow's the weekend....PTL! I'm kind of dying here....just lack of sleep & some stresses. So thankful for weekends and time with my family!
I promise I will try very hard to write a REAL blog this weekend. gnite!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that song! We use to sing it in chapel at IWU....I miss that...
    Jenalee

    ReplyDelete