me & the kids.

me & the kids.
l o v e

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

sharing block....

So I guess I have sort of hit a sharing block on my blog. I haven't written as much just recently because I am hesitant to talk about what's been on my mind. Although this blog is for sharing I typically try to write things in such a way that would only reveal information about myself and not anyone else...so that's kind of where I am stuck. So for now I will just talk about other things.... I have turned my walked to work in the morning into a prayer walk and I am really liking that. My sister just sent me a book called "The Power of a Praying Wife" which is pretty decent so far. I am relating to a few things I have read and also read a few reminders for myself. I have homework this week for my Bible Study class and I am not sure how I feel about it....all I did was glance at it and it brought flash backs of my college days in Old Testament when I had to get a tutor! hahaha. Apparently someone in my Bible class suggested we get homework.....I would like to pummel that person. :o) And now I am starting to fall asleep sitting here because I am so tired.....so I must go.
May God our Father give you grace and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment