me & the kids.

me & the kids.
l o v e

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I need to beef up!

Nope, I'm not talking about my muscles cuz let's be honest, we all know that my muscles are all beefed up already:o).....So I was just thinking tonight....now that I am really clicking w/God and am in a really good place I really REALLY need to beef up my knowledge of the Bible so that I can witness to others and help others. I do the best I can at the moment, but I think that I could really benefit from more knowledge. Witnessing to others can be scary enough to me as it is, but it would really help if I had a solid foundation to stand on. I want to be confident so I don't get all tripped up when talking with others about God. I am in a Bible study right now that's already helping, but I need to continue to read the Bible, but also read supplementary stuff too. Does anyone have any suggestions of books I should read? Either comment or message me on FB if you do. Thanks!

Lindsey comes in 3 days & I am VERY excited! This weekend should be a blast and I will be sure to write a little bit about it after it ends. :o)

May God our Father give you grace and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment