me & the kids.

me & the kids.
l o v e

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

lots of thinking going on...

So I have been doing lots of thinking over this vacation of mine, but I just haven't thought of which of it I would like to put into words or how....so I am still thinking.....so I guess the title of this blog is a teaser :o) The vacation has been a good ones thus far and I am looking forward to seeing some of my sisters this weekend. If you would like to see pics you just have to look at my facebook.:o) So since I teased you with the title I instead will now tell you 5 random things about me:
1. I burp very loud and get great satisfaction from doing so, and for some reason seem to burp more when I am at my parents house...perhaps I regress when I am home. :o)
2. I ran a marathon last year and qualified for the Boston Marathon which beforehand I was sure I wanted to do....but after the marathon I have had no desire to do one ever again. haha
3.I have not been working out for about 2 months and it has caused me to lose weight rather than gain it.
4. Even though sometimes I complain about staying up and cleaning when everyone goes to bed in my house, I actually kind of like being the last one up and checking on everyone and "closing things down."
5. I have actually peed my pants twice when I was in school.....once on the first day of kindergarten because I was too scared to go in their bathroom that had such a powerful flush, I thought for sure I would get sucked down in there....& we won't talk about the 2nd time today. :o)
That's all for tonight....may God our Father bring you grace and peace.
**and once again, I am on vacation so I am not editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment